Saturday, January 16, 2010

Will ';Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent'; work on squirrels?

There are a lot of squirrels in our area, and they always eat our plants.Will ';Liquid Fence Deer %26amp; Rabbit Repellent'; work on squirrels?
Liquid Fence didn't work with my squirrels at all. In fact, it seemed to encourage them. Nothing like that ever worked with my squirrels. I just had to find things they didn't want or use a completely enclosed cage, which is hideous in the garden.





***Edit) My squirrels used to happily eat my ripe cayenne peppers before I built a fully enclosed vegetable garden. I'm just saying ...Will ';Liquid Fence Deer %26amp; Rabbit Repellent'; work on squirrels?
Tabasco sauce +dishes soap few drop put that in a spray bottle fill with water and spray the plants they eat wont hurt the plants but the squirrels wont like it at all.
what i find work's with nuisance cat's and squirrels is petroleum jelly or Vaseline,failing that carpet runner's

No comments:

Post a Comment