Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Squirrel and rabbit repellent?

I just planted new flowers and a small garden in my backyard. Already, squirrels and rabbits are digging in it. What is a good (safe) way to keep them out? I have heard of peppers and moth balls, but is there anything else?





P.S. Please don't say ';shoot them';!Good Squirrel and rabbit repellent?
For the garden, if you mean veggies, the only effective way to keep the rabbits out is a fence. Squirrels don't like veggies very much, but they love bulbs and no fence can keep them out.





Some garden centers in my area say they have a stinky repellent you put around the plants and the rabbits stay away, but I haven't tried it, you might as they say it works.Good Squirrel and rabbit repellent?
I put a small radio in a ziplock bag and turn it on at night. It keeps the creatures away. Put it in the garden.
Get a 410 shotgun!

No comments:

Post a Comment