Saturday, January 16, 2010

Homemade squirrel repellent?

Anyone know of something I can put by my trash to keep squirrels away until I can get a can to put out there? This chunky little squirrel keeps ripping our trash out. It's driving me crazy! lol





Please help!! Thanks! =)Homemade squirrel repellent?
Blend together:


Hottest peppers you can find,


Garlic,


Enough water to be able to spray out a spray bottle.Homemade squirrel repellent?
Spray amonia in the bag before you close it.
Borrow the neighbor's CAT
I use cayenne powder in my birdseed to keep out squirrels, maybe you could sprinkle some on/around the bag?
Does your trash can have handles? If so, loop a peice of heavy twine through the handles to keep the lid on tight.





Oh...and make sure your trashcan has a lid too.
try moth balls it might not be just a squiral doing this it could be a ratcoon THEY ARE ANOYING!!!!!!!
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment