Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does anyone know of any squirrel repellents? I have squirrels running thru my patio porch?

They don't kill you, evil person who dislikes squirrels... Squirrels will rule the world!!Does anyone know of any squirrel repellents? I have squirrels running thru my patio porch?
a dog.Does anyone know of any squirrel repellents? I have squirrels running thru my patio porch?
You might try coyote scent. Unless you live in the country in which case the squirrels would be replaced by horney coyotes..





You can get it at any sports / hunting store.
Since my cat died, the arctic hare, chickadee, beaver, and varmint population in my yard has literally tripled, in the span of 6 months. Try getting a cat!!!
';Rats %26amp; Squirrel Away Rats %26amp; Squirrel Away is a new product designed to be mixed in wild bird food or suet blocks, it provides a good source of essential vitamins, proteins and lipids for wild birds. Squirrel Away is also useful for gardeners to keep squirrels rats and other mammals out of bulbs and plants. It contains a special ingredient that will not harm or discourage the birds (who cannot detect it), but will cause the squirrels to stay away from the bird food. A small .28 oz packet that will treat a 5lb sack of bird seed. Also keeps rats away from bird seed. Information on Squirrels. More information on Mice and Rats';





';DEER OFF ';Big Game Repellent';


Now registered by EPA to protect plants from Rabbits and Squirrels';
Squirrels don't like duct tape...try some around the areas they are entering

No comments:

Post a Comment