Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is the best repellent to keep deer, rabbits and squirrels away from my plants etc.?

Planting some garlic will keep the deer, rabbits, and squirrels away from your garden and provide you with a nice herb when it matures.





There are repellent products you can buy, Plantskydd and Rabbit Scram are a couple of the brand names, but I like the natural approach better.





Garlic, thyme, rosemary,and basil are also good mosquito repellents!What is the best repellent to keep deer, rabbits and squirrels away from my plants etc.?
12 gage shotgun :-)


I find watered down human urine works. You can buy coyote urine at most hunting supply stores, but your own is free. I've used blood and bone meal as repellents too. Most garden centers sock them.What is the best repellent to keep deer, rabbits and squirrels away from my plants etc.?
Get a big dog......
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment