Saturday, January 16, 2010

What are some effective squirrel repellents?

It's the spring season, and I would love to plant some flowers or something to liven up our home. However, the squirrels have always been a problem because they dig up holes and such, tearing at the plants.





Anyway, do you all know of any effective ways or products to keep squirrels out of the garden? (Other than by BB gun - my dad does that behind my back. Lol)





Thanks SO much!What are some effective squirrel repellents?
lol I was thinking that man from Caddyshack but I think he only takes care of gophers and he wasn't very good at it last I remmeber... I didn't know squirrels dig, the Del Taco by my house is infested with them they like to play in the green grass there... I bet the local Home Depot has suggestions and products but I don't really know. My husband right now has been trying to drown out a gopher in the front yard, all he seems to be accomplishing is wasting water and lowering the water pressure when I go to do laundry.What are some effective squirrel repellents?
Squirrels are a bugger... but they usually don't bother plants that don't sprout from bulbs. If you got a problem with them, however, you could try putting dog hair around the plants, or cat poop. This tells the squirrels that a predator is in the area.......have you ever had squirrel soup?
buy some rodent poison put some everywhere and let the problem solve itself
Just look the other way and I'll send my son right over.
really bad gas





you shouldn't have any problems ;)
adopt a couple cats at your local shelter they will help

No comments:

Post a Comment